The work we do and the positive impact we make would not be possible without our friends, sponsors and supporters. If you’re as passionate about our cause as we are but are unsure how to help, this guide should help you decide what’s right for you.
- Make a one-time gift: Make a difference with a one-time donation that can help us buy supplies and support a member of the community.
- Become a monthly sponsor: Monthly sponsorships help us give the people in the areas we serve the confidence that support is always nearby. By giving us a monthly gift, you’re changing the lives of people in poverty for good.
- Child sponsorship: By sponsoring a child, you can help them achieve their goals, secure in the knowledge that they have the support of a compassionate person that cares.
- Planning my legacy: Thinking about our death can be a scary time. However, by leaving a gift in your will, you can help so many people achieve their goals through education and vocational work.
- Workplace giving and matching gifts: You can host a fundraising event at your work and, if you’re an employer, you can offer to match donations, doubling the amount of money that comes to us.
- Product donations: If you would prefer to give a gift, we’re always happy to deliver school supplies, clothing, diapers and other hygiene proicts.
- Birthday donations via (FB): Utilise Facebook’s birthday fundraising capability and let you friends know about our vital work and provide financial assistance to us.
In addition to your financial contributions, your time and skills can make a difference. We are always looking for people to help in events or assist you is specific tasks. Please don’t hesitate to contact us and see if there are suitable voluntary roles available for you and your unique skillset. We’re certain that we can benefit from your skills so please get in touch.